Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a CAMHS Social Worker to work based in Potters Bar.
The pay rate for this permanent CAMHS Social Worker job is £30,000 per annum (pro-rata).
- Referrals to LADO and Local Authority in line with safeguarding and assessments
- Educating Hospital staff about relevant safeguarding matters
- Completing a full annual social care reassessment within the CPA format
- Facilitating access to welfare rights, housing, advocacy services and associated support services
- Participate in 1:1 supervision
- Annual salary of £30,000 (depending on experience)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.