Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time within a Children’s/Families Assessment and Support (Safeguarding) Team based in Greenwich.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake cases independently and demonstrating an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual case, assessing and managing risks appropriately.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them express their needs and make informed decisions and contribute to service planning.
- Provide reliable effective social work help and intervention to safeguard and promote the welfare of children in need so that children maintain a reasonable standard of health and development, receive reasonable parenting, and have a sense of permanence.
- Where a child is disabled take action to minimise the effect of their disabilities so they have the opportunity to lead lives as normal a life as possible.
- Carry out to a good standard assessment, planning, review and other case management activity in accordance with legal, regulatory and professional practice standards.
- This includes statutory guidance and regulations relating to assessment and case management, safeguarding children, disabled children, looked after children, fostering, adoption and private fostering.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.