Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Best Interest Assessor to work full-time in Eastbourne.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Best Interest Assessor job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and it is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Best Interest Assessor training certificate
- Excellent analytical skills, effective communication skills and the ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Ability to construct and Present well-written reports within timescales
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Best Interest Assessor job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.