Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Social Worker to work full-time based in Shrewsbury, within the Access Pathway Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24.41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
This role will be office based with some working from home.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Work with youths up to the age of 18
- Assessing mental health referrals into Secondary Mental Health Care
- Predominantly by telephone, determining mental health needs, risks and urgency of response
- Delivering safe and effective services
- Developing clear outcomes following triage and undertaking risk screening to agree and determine the level of service to be offered to service user and carer enquiries
- Provide effective advice and guidance to meet the needs of service user and or professional with follow up calls, per Recovery Wellbeing principles
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working with young people up to 18 years
- Mental health experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.