Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Chelmsford for a Band 5 Social Worker to work full time within a Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £24.55 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will contribute to the comprehensive treatment of service users in the area / team that you are working, and running clinics were required.
- You will work as a member of the nursing team in providing high quality, evidence-based, holistic nursing care to patients in line with your NMC professional code of conduct and trust policies. You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate packages of care based upon individual patient needs, under the guidance of the senior clinical team as per NICE guidance.
- If you are a newly qualified nurse you will undergo a period of Preceptorship and will undertake job purpose in negotiation with your preceptor. Once you have met your objectives and your preceptorship is completed, you will then be able to meet the job purpose fully.
- As required, you will have responsibility for the day-to-day supervision and management of lower banded staff within your professional group and team locality. This may include the management of these staff in line with agreed Trust HR processes as required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience
- Community Mental Health experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.