Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work within a Duty and Assessment Team based in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The starting pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Carrying out Initial Assessments
- Initiating Care Proceedings
- Taking cases to initial case conference
- Carrying out assessments under the single assessment framework
- Care Planning and signposting
- Completing risk assessments
- Writing reports for initial child protection case conferences
- Attending case conferences
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.