Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work based in Yeovil, within the Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 2/3 days per week work from home/office with 2 days minimum face to face.
- Assess the level of intervention required to inform future planning and involvement which improves the outcomes for our most vulnerable young people and families in Somerset to encourage positive change.
- Ensure that the children and families in South Somerset that are referred to the team are assessed promptly and efficiently and receive the appropriate level of support.
- Ensure children are involved with services at the right level of intervention.
- Continue to improve practice as a team by embedding strength-based planning and use of motivational interviewing to support families to identify opportunities for change and agreeing plans to work towards achieving this with families but also with support from multi-agency partners.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualification experience in frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.