Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Lewisham, within the Assessment Service.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.43 per hour (Assignment rate).
About the role:
- The assessment service is looking for great people to join our existing teams in order to make a difference for the children and families we work with and to achieve the very best we can. We are proud of the team spirit which exists in our teams and across our service and by having supportive colleagues around you is what makes a difference. With this in mind if you think this is you, we would encourage to join us on our journey to improve children and families lives in Herefordshire.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.