Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Luton for a Social Worker to work 37 hours per week, within the Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £29,577 - £34,728 per annum, plus £963 car allowance and £5,500 market supplement.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- An experienced social worker with strong communications skills
- Be able to build effective relationships with children and families, staff, public and other professionals
- In-depth knowledge of legislation national guidance and best practice relevant to the post including statutory responsibilities relating to Children and Family Services, including appropriate quality standards and you’ll be part of a team that achieve high levels of performance
- Willing to undergo child and/or vulnerable adults protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
- A strong commitment to a manageable caseload of 18 children/social worker.
- Working in small teams, agile improvement framework, regular supervision, coaching and mentoring.
- Childcare vouchers, generous annual leave and pension, phone and laptop and a free car parking space or use of our electric cars if you travel here by train
- Career development opportunities and continued professional development
- A flexible relocation package up to £8,500
- A 50% discount on the Thameslink line from London St Pancras to Bedford and a loan is available to buy the season ticket
- Opportunity to buy up to an additional 20 days annual leave
Talk to us about flexible working options! We will be happy to consider different working patterns in line with the service’s requirements. During the current pandemic, we are all working from home and we provide a laptop and mobile phone. We stay in touch through a variety of online platforms.
Luton is a challenging yet unique environment that is bursting with opportunity. In this career-enhancing role, you will play a significant part in leading our Children’s Services to good or outstanding, leaving a lasting impact on the children of Luton.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.