Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wokingham in an Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31.81 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Assess referred customers and their carers using a Self Directed support model of assessment.
- Contribute to the setting of Personal Budgets, and to create, implement and review support plans.
- To deliver/provide, in response to assessed needs a direct specialist professional service, working with individuals, their carers and families.
- You will investigate referred cases, assess the needs of individuals and decide, with regard to the level of risk, how to meet the identified needs within agreed eligibility criteria.
- Assessments will often be complex and carried out in collaboration with a range of other care workers/clinicians.
- All assessments will be completed in accordance with current procedures and presented for sign-off by Senior SW/Team Manager
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.