Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Blackburn for Social Workers to work within the Assessment & Safeguarding Service.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts, with the possibility of extension.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Referral and Assessment and/or longer term Safeguarding/CP/Court work in Local Authority frontline statutory social work teams
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.