Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Assessment and Review Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker role is £36,000 to £38,000 per annum.
- The team comprises of Social Workers and Occupational Therapists working together to provide a multi-disciplinary, strength-based approach to care management.
- We also work closely and collaboratively with our Live Well Hub, which utilises Community Navigators, volunteers and a wide range of community services, in order to ensure we work creatively with people to help them meet their desired outcomes.
- Benefit from corporate subscription to RiPFA including attendance at events.
- Supervision and support from onsite Leadership.
- Wider training and support, including access to mentoring and an apprentice network.
- 25 days holiday / a career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme.
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Recent experience within Transitions Teams
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.