Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time within an Assessment and Intervention Team based in Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.06 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
- The service is a short-term task centred service with assessment and focused interventions to meet identified need and risk.
- Staff in this team will complete the single assessment at either 10-day, 25 day or to the 40-day statutory timescale dependant on issues presented and agreed by the team Manager. Section 7 reports to be completed in A and I service.
- Cases will be transferred to the Safeguarding and Court Service at initial case conference or first court hearing should the cases escalate.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- 2 years post qualifying experience required
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.