Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Hinckley, Leicestershire, within the Assessment & Care Planning Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 to 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Need to have relevant experience in assessment and care planning for CIN/CP and LAC.
- Strong risk management skillset needed.
- Autonomous practitioner who is able to work well within a team.
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude and a passion for Social Work and drive to achieve positive outcomes for children and families.
- Knowledge of Signs of Safety and the use of MOSAIC an advantage.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.