Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Stevenage, within the Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £27,741 - £34,728 per annum.
- Undertake single child and family assessments for those circumstances where our Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub has identified the need for a social work assessment.
- With a strong partnership approach, a dedicated Out of Hours service, strength-based assessments, robust pathways for Early Help and strong performance, the service embeds strong working relationships with families from the start of their journey.
- Carry out assessments and develop plans to support children & families using leading edge practices to create effective solutions.
- Prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Have significant senior level frontline experience in an assessment team.
- Confident to deliver good social work practice.
- Excellent written and verbal skills which is a skill-set for the role.
- Substantial knowledge of childcare legislation.
- Experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews.
- Be passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.