Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Amersham, within the Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £41,109 - £43,006 per annum.
- Undertake Child and Family assessments and investigate any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations
- Managing an assigned caseload and preparing and maintaining case records
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Passionate about improving the lives of children and young people
- Possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice with children and families and be a qualified social worker registered with Social Work England
- Apply for a DBS at an enhanced level
- Competitive salary with a market increment
- A ‘Golden Hello’ lump sum payment upon successful completion of probation
- New lease car scheme
- Annual leave up to 30 days per year, as well as other types of leave and the opportunity to buy further leave
- Up to 15 days per year training, learning and development offer
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.