Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Hemel Hempstead, within the Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £27,741 - £34,728 per annum.
- Undertake single child and family assessments for those circumstances where our Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub has identified the need for a social work assessment.
- With a strong partnership approach, a dedicated Out of Hours service, strength-based assessments, robust pathways for Early Help, and strong performance, the service embeds strong working relationships with families from the start of their journey.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline assessment social work.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.