Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work within an Assessment Team based in Walthamstow.
The pay rate for this permanent Social Worker role is £33,987-41,814 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- LBWF offers a retention bonus of £3,000 (to qualified social workers with more than one year post qualifying experience joining our Safeguarding & Children in Care Services) which is paid annually i.e. £1,500 paid in the salary for June and December. This bonus is subject to conditions
- Time and active support you need to make a difference
- Promoting creativity is at the heart of this team’s agenda to develop Social Work, and means you will be encouraged to share ideas, bring about positive change and strive to continuously improve outcomes for our vulnerable children
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.