Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Assessment Team based in Amersham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,984 - £38,881 per annum.
- Deliver targeted and specialist social work services for children and young people in need of support, protection and care.
- Clarify eligibility and undertake statutory social work assessments, in line with agreed local thresholds, to analyse children and young people's needs, risks and circumstances and confirm existing parenting skills and any capacity to change, as necessary and appropriate.
- Always promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and champion their rights and entitlements to improve their life chances and overall outcomes.
- Establish a rapport and build a relationship with children and young people to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings and understand their lived experience through direct work with them.
- Work collaboratively in partnership with parents/carers and promote a strengths based, relationship-focused model of approach.
- Work together with relevant multi-disciplinary professionals from across the multi-agency partnership.
- Develop, as appropriate, relevant support, protection and care/pathway plans to meet the assessed needs and circumstances of children and young people.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Demonstrable experience of direct work with vulnerable children and young people in need of support, protection and/or care
- Assessment experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.