Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Assessment Team based in Cannock. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Support assessments either face to face or virtually who are on a post discharge from hospital pathway.
- This will either be on home first (our internal care agency) or in a CCG funded rehab bed.
- Assessing in line with the care act to assess eligible social care needs.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Care Director experience would be beneficial
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.