Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Sutton, within the All Age Learning Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The newly formed All Age Learning disability division brings together the following teams: Children with Disability team, a Transitions team and specialist adult community learning disability health team.
- Ensuring children receive the right support at the right time for them and their families.
- Work with families who have a child or children who have disabilities with the provision of short breaks
- Support and where necessary escalate to child protection and court to ensure that children with disabilities in the borough live happy and safe lives and fulfil their potential
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Knowledge and experience of working with children with disabilities in a social care context would be an advantage with preferably a minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience in children's social care.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.