Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Nottingham, within the Ageing Well Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This would be working from home with virtually no commute to Nottingham needed.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 am – 17:00 pm
- Man the duty line and undertake assessments and reviews
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Have to be competent in assessing and managing risk over the phone
- A social worker who has skills, knowledge and experience of: working with older adults, younger adults with early onset dementia/safeguarding Investigations and enquiries (this is an important requirement)/undertaking assessments of need and support plans and related Mental Capacity Assessments/Best Interests/experience of taking part in a busy duty system/high degree of resilience, organisation and problem solving ability
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.