Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Transitions Team based in Croydon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30-£35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Experience of holding complex child care and or complex adult care cases
- Applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking adult safeguarding enquiries and or child protection enquiries
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.