Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Barnstaple, Devon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Clinical assessments, triaging referrals for the team
- Signposting to other services
- Assessing clinical risk and be able to hold
- Sit with risk on team caseload, complete
- Update risk assessments, work with various community services.
- Some lone working.
- Creating home treatment plans with clients
- Delivering this home treatment plan
- Liaising with inpatient wards to support
- Facilitate earlier discharge from inpatient services.
- Take part in MDT, professionals meetings and team core reviews
- Deliver supervision to Band 3 Senior Support workers.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.