Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wandsworth, within the Adults Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Workers will able to work from home 2 days in every month if they so choose. Additional requirements will be subject to the needs of the service and discussion/agreement with their line managers.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- At least 2 years Local Authority practice experience with older people in the community with evidence
- Good experience of IT and Mosaic essential for this role though, training will be provided.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.