Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Preston, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- 18.5 hours per week spread over Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Must work whole day Friday.
- Flexible working is possible, but worker must be available to attend the office base when acting as duty officer and visit service users in their home
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- At least two years post qualifying experience within frontline adult social work, including experience of assessment and support planning, Mental Capacity Act and MHA, and experience in preparing court documents for application under the Court of Protection.
- Must be competent in Liquid Logic.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.