Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Warrington, within the Adults Over 65’s Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The team adopt an agile working policy including working from home as well as the option to use the office if required.
- Carry out a care management function working primarily with people over the age of 65 years with a range of complex needs including Dementia.
- Complete Care Act Assessments, Safeguarding enquiries, Continuing Health Care, Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest processed.
- Deliver personalised assessment, support planning and reviews following the strengths based approach, networking with partners and ensuring holistic outcomes, whilst being fully supported by the management team with your individual caseload.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including experience with the legislation of Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, and the Mental Health Act.
- Experience of Court of Protection case work would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle in order to travel across Warrington to complete assessments and reviews.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.