Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work full-time based in Shrewsbury, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
This placement is for the Northeast covering Whitchurch, Wem and Market Drayton. Social Workers will need to be flexible, working towards the Discharge2Assess Model. The working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00-5.00 and the successful applicant will participate in the Admission Avoidance Rota, where the hours are 10:00hrs-18:00hrs, Saturday & Sunday 09:00-13:00hrs, (average 1 in 8).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience working the acute including A&E departments and community hospitals, including Out of County and within the community with peoples’ own homes.
- Trained to undertake MCAs and BIs.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.