Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bexley, within The Adult Social Care Integrated Triage Hub. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder should have a clear understanding of the Care Act and of the national agenda on the integration of Health and Social Care.
- The post holder should be able to demonstrate a firm commitment to person-centred working and have a 'can do' approach to day to day challenges.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.