Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Team based in Knowsley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide safe care and support of adults 'at risk' ensuring all their basic needs identified in their support plan and risk assessments are fully met.
- To provide person-centred quality care that is tailored to the needs and aspirations of each individual. This personalised approach must ensure that individual outcomes are met and everyone is treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
- To support the delivery of agreed plans of care ensuring that service users are supported safely and individual needs and service targets are met. The quality and standard of care must meet CQC fundamental standards.
- Postholders are required to be involved in monitoring the progress of service users, being mindful of triggers for challenging behaviour, seizures and acting appropriately in line with agreed guidelines and to highlight any changes in an individual's behaviour to the manager so that the support plans can be updated.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.