Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Swindon, within the Safeguarding/MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,369 - £36,720 per annum.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- In-depth knowledge and experience of safeguarding practice and procedures
- Must have a proven track record in the Enquiry Manager or Officer role (or willingness to undertake training).
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills, and a commitment to a person-centred, asset-based approach.
- Support from a permanent dedicated Management structure
- Benefit from corporate subscription to RiPFA including attendance at events
- Supervision and support from onsite Senior Leadership team
- Learning and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday/ A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
This Social Worker job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.