Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work full time based in Brighton, within the Adult Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker is £28-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Deal with Safeguarding concerns and be responsible for triage of these.
- Undertake assessments, professional interventions and other duties relating to individuals, families and carers.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to improve outcomes, promote wellbeing, and where appropriate provide professional leadership in the areas of personalisation, mental capacity and social models of support.
- Safeguard and empower adults in need of care and support in accordance with our strategic priorities
- Work a mixture of working from home and coming into the office at present
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant frontline experience in Adults’ Services
- A good understanding of safeguarding is essential
- Knowledge of the Care Act 2014, other legislation and statutory guidance, policies & procedures relevant to the social care of adults and their carers
- Understanding of social work methods in a statutory adult social care service
- Able to demonstrate successful completion of ASYE or willingness to undertake this
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.