Sanctuary Social Care currently has two permanent vacancy for a Social Workers to work within the Adults Reviewing Team in Southend. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
As the post holders of this role, you will receive a salary of £32,234 - £37,890 per annum.
- The role is responsible for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the people and to give consideration to Continuing Health Care eligibility.
- The Reviews must be person-centred ensuring that the views of the person and their carers/advocates are heard.
- The approach must be strength-based at all times utilising the person's personal and community assets.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- You will ideally have experience in working within a local authority setting and be able to demonstrate your commitment to effective team working
- Excellent communication skills
- Be proficient with using various computer systems and programmes
- A good manager of time and be able to work under pressure working experience of knowledge of working with adults and older people
- Experience of safeguarding
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.