Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Reviewing Team based in Dudley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £17.84 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be required to work 5 days per week. Monday to Friday (37 hours).
- To be involved in the Care Management process.
- To work with vulnerable adults to assess their needs and contribute to the development of support plans that enable people to achieve the optimum level of independence. With a need led review.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.