Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Recovery Service based in Swindon.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £36,000 - £38,000 per annum.
- As a social worker in the team you will be co-located with professionals from other disciplines including Psychiatric Nurses, Psychiatrists and Clinical Psychologists with whom you will work collaboratively to support clients in the service.
- The team are friendly and supportive and work together to manage complexity and risk.
- There are weekly team meetings and you will receive monthly clinical supervision from AWP in addition to having access to professional social work supervision.
- You will manage a complex and dynamic case load so should have good knowledge and practice in working with the Care Act, the Mental Health and Mental Capacity Acts.
- Benefit from corporate subscription to RiPFA including attendance at events
- Professional and Clinical Supervision and support from the integrated leadership team
- Learning and development opportunities including AMHP training
- Social Work & Leadership Academy
- 25 days annual holiday (up to 30 dependent on continuous service)
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults services
- Experience of using Care Programme Approach would also be desirable.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.