Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Rapid Response Team in Hemel. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To assess the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need.
- To complete support planning with users of our services to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
- To undertake safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
- To assist and provide advice to carers
- To promote independence and well being
- To work closely with other agencies within the community, both statutory and voluntary, to achieve good outcomes for the users of those services
- To maintain accurate and up to date skills and knowledge of resources through continual professional development and supervision
- To provide information of the needs and resources within the community
- To keep accurate and up to date records
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Hospital Discharge, Preventing Hospital Admissions, and Emergency Response Practitioner experience
- Experience in intensive casework with SAFA investigative responsibilities.
- Needs to have own means of transport - The job does not suit 'home based working' because there is an expectation that the SW responds to an urgent social and health crisis within a matter of hours.
- able to work well with health colleagues (there are daily case discussion meetings) and work independently as they are based off-site from social services.
- The post holder will have an induction and join another experienced Social Worker who also works in Rapid Response.
- Ability to keep up with fast-paced work and ensure all recordings are accurately added to the system in a timely manner.
- Able to work autonomously Pressurised environment.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.