Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Neighbourhood Team based in Rochdale. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Role will involve working across the neighbourhood teams supporting adults aged 18 plus.
- We are a generic neighbourhood team and work with a range of individuals and families with various presenting circumstances.
- Nature of work will be primarily case management and may include safeguarding enquiries, duty work, capacity and best interest assessment / decision making and assessment and support planning.
- We cover physical disabilities, learning disabilities and older persons mental health and work in both community and 24 hour care settings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.