Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work part-time in Lewisham, within an Adults Neighbourhood Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 - £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social worker:
- Supporting them to arrange services for their needs
- To support service users independence and recovery
- Ensure that risk management and adult safeguarding procedures are adhered to
- Carry out assessments and service user reviews
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- over 2 years' experience in case management
- Required to work 17.5 hours per week (Wednesday, Thursdays and half day Friday).
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.