Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an AMHP Team based in Vale of Glamorgan. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Care Wales.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is Negotiable and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- An experienced Approved Mental Health professional is sought to work within a busy locality mental health team in the Vale of Glamorgan. The AMHP service covers the whole of the Local Authority area.
- The post is for five days per week, three of those days will be as AMHP and two covering other duties of the team mainly around Social Circumstances reports, attending Mental Health Review Tribunals and a small caseload. There is an expectation that assessments can extend beyond normal working hours
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Care Wales registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.