Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work based in Woking, within the Adults MASH Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35,000-£39,000 per annum (Assignment rate).
You will be working 36 hours a week.
About the role:
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) as a Social Worker. The MASH is our referral point for adult safeguarding concerns and our MASH team leads our initial response to those concerns.
- We are looking for a Social Worker who is able to demonstrate an understanding and commitment to adult safeguarding work. You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014, in particular, making decisions under Section 42 and making recommendations for action.
- You will need to be able to develop effective partnership relationships with individuals, carers and families and build positive relationships with colleagues across the multi-agency partnership.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You will need to have competent IT skills and be able and willing to learn to use a variety of software systems
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.