Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work based in Medway, within the Adult’s Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Contribute to the delivery of highly effective children and adult services (within Adult Social Care) in an efficient manner
- Work closely with colleagues within the Council and partners ensuring that person-centred outcomes are met in ways that utilise available resources as effectively as possible
- Work within organisational policy and legislative requirements including The Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Mental Health Act
- Promoting and supporting the Council's policies and procedures for safeguarding
- Carry out your duties and work at all times in a way that ensures the safeguarding and welfare of service users
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Experience using the MOSAIC system
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.