Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Locality Team based in Southend-on-Sea. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- This post is crucial to the delivery of person-centred care assessments and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible.
- Work alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting interdependence with the community, you will support adults and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent (diploma/CQSW) in social work
- Social Work England registration
- Previous experience as a social worker within adult services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.