Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Guilford, within the Adults Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this Permanent Social Worker job is £35,000 - £39,000 per annum on an 18-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- That you are eligible to work in the UK
- That you are a qualified social worker with SWE registration and have a social work degree with at least 3 years post-registration experience as a social worker in a social care or multi-agency community setting.
- Successful completion of ASYE if qualified after June 2012.
- Broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analytical skills.
- That you are a car driver with full valid UK driving license (allowing you drive in the UK) and use of a motor vehicle.
- Attend a full 3-week induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need. This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of workplace shadowing opportunities.
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Are assigned a "buddy" to help you settle into your new role
- Are provided with a Practice, Performance and Personal Development folder to support your career development
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- Other benefits of working for Surrey include:
- 26 days paid holiday a year, increasing to 28 days after 2 years' service.
- A local government pension scheme
- SWE registration paid
- Flexible working
- Laptop and mobile phone provided to all Social Workers
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.