Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Sutton, within the Adults Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carers assessments, and developing support plans to make their role sustainable and ensure they are receiving the support they need and consider contingency requirements
- Mental Capacity assessments as required to support assessment and support planning to ensure appropriate decision-making process when individuals lack capacity for a decision in line with the Mental Capacity Act (2015). Referral to and working alongside Independent Mental Capacity Advocate (IMCA) when required
- NHS Continuing Care assessments ensuing that the adults with are supporting have their needs effectively represented and acting as an advocate to ensure they get the appropriate support for their needs NHS CHC when eligible
- Facilitating hospital discharge in a timely manner when adults you are already working with are admitted to hospital
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley Mcsheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.