Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Learning Disability Team based in Southend-on-Sea. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,371 - £36,879 per annum.
- The post holder will need to promote an asset and strengths-based approach to social work practice and will work closely with all partners across Health and Social Care to ensure that there is effective coordination of interdependences including the management of and resolution of risks and other issues that may arise.
- To understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals and wellbeing.
- To undertake assessments and to support individuals to develop personalised care plans that take account of community assets, informal networks, universal services and other support and provision which reduces dependency.
- Flexible working, salary car sacrifice scheme and excellent training and development opportunities.
- They are committed to ensuring that you are supported in this varied and challenging role with the appropriate level of training.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England
- Social Worker with experience in Adults Knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, self-directed support, Liquidlogic, NHS Continuing Healthcare and experience of undertaking safeguarding investigations, which is essential.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.