Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Hemel Hempstead in an Adults Learning Disability Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- We are seeking a candidate with experience of working in a community disability remit covering both physical and learning disabilities. the age ranges are 18-65.
- We are looking for an experienced Social Working with sound knowledge of Continuing Health Care (CHC) and complex negotiations
- Adult Social Worker with disabilities experience CHC experience Complex Negotiations experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.