Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Manchester, within the Learning Disabilities Forensic Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an 8-month contract.
- Support those in Mental Health acute or specialist learning disability hospitals in readiness for discharge but also once they are living in the community.
- Work in an integrated and cooperative way with the team (made up of social workers and learning disability nurses).
- Ensure appropriate care and risk assessments are in place. Be accountable to MCC and NHSE for the discharge pathways.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline social work.
- Flexible approach to working hours as the role includes travel around area.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.