Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Learning Disabilities Assessment and Care Management Team based in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £29.28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The team is part of an integrated health and social care service providing a wide range of support to people with learning disabilities and their carers.
- The service is fully committed to working with people with learning disabilities to increase their independence and inclusion and to maximise their control over their lives.
- The team is very forward thinking and encourage staff to develop their professional skills so as to impact the lives of those we serve.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Have extensive experience of working with vulnerable service users and their carers.
- Be committed to the principles of personalisation and have a track record in supporting people to maximise their control.
- Be creative in developing support plans that develop the service user and demonstrates best value and community inclusion.
- Have experience in safeguarding adults practice Will primarily be conducted reviews of existing LD service users current packages of care.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.