Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Hillingdon, within the Adults Learning Disabilities Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £39,000 per annum.
- Manage an increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding adults, with more autonomy.
- Use a range of framework for assessment and intervention.
- Appropriately apply available resources in order to meet the needs of the client.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decision, and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol/AIS).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- PCF Social Worker.
- 12 months ASYE.
- Experience in the assessment and care management of older people and/or people with disabilities.
- Experience in the application of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.