Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Social Workers to work full-time based in Bury, within the Adults Integrated Health & Social Care Teams.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
The working pattern would be 5 days a week, agile working but expected to do home visits and visit care homes when necessary. Staff usually work from home with laptops and mobile phones and can also do some reviews and assessments on the phone, however capacity assessments and best interest type work would require face to face meetings.
- Positively support Operational Management and work well with change and service developments
- Play a key role working as part of an integrated neighbourhood team being co-located with health colleagues and working closely with partner organisations and stakeholders
- Work with people in a broad range of situations and ranging complexities, working towards enabling people to take control of their own lives and focusing on what is important to them
- Meaningful conversations and assessment, using an asset and strengths based approach to encourage people to manage their own health and social care needs better
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Be a confident communicator, quick to learn, have a real can-do approach, demonstrate sound professional knowledge which in turn will be used to support and guide others, particularly with regard to current legislation including that of Safeguarding Adults
- Experienced in managing conflicting priorities and making quick evidence based decisions to enforce a safe and effective journey for adults within Bury
- Be able to build rapport and trust to establish effective relationships with people to support, engage and enable them to identify their strengths
- Understand the functionality of a duty system and associated case work, offering relevant advise and support to your multidisciplinary colleagues by sharing your knowledge and experience
- Experience working with local authorities, due to the processes and systems we use
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.